Menu
 














 

How can you avoid scams and make real money online?


Assalam-u-Alaikm to Honorable readers!
Now a day we are witnessing a new trend that is earning money through internet. Almost on every forum or website we see the messages to earn money through internet working at home. The procedures demand you to make you I.D at some website. Afterwards you are required to log in to that website, click various Ads there and keep them open for five to ten seconds which give you a few “cents”. It is to be kept in mind that one dollar comprises of one hundred cents. Thus you have to give your precious time daily and each day you keep on clicking Ads on such websites and some cents keep on adding in your I.D. Every website has a rule that you cannot use the money until a specific amount is added in your account. Somewhere it is Seventy five dollar and somewhere more or less.
On request by one of the friends, I took research whether money can be earned through this way or not. In this context, I was collecting data that I happened to meet Abdullah. Abdullah is also one of those who have been manipulated by such websites and he says that it is waste of time to earn money through this way. Let us hear Abdullah’s story from him:
“I came across a thread on a forum to earn hundreds of dollar through internet while working at home. At first my mind refused to accept that how can money be earned while sitting at home. But then I thought that the world is so advanced now and it is not impossible. Therefore I clicked a link given on this thread. Later it became known that in fact it was a referral link (the details of referral will be given later). A website popped up and I came to know that I am required to make an I.D. here and after making an I.D, I knew the method of earning money. (The details are the same which we told above.) Therefore now I logged in to internet daily and kept on clicking these sort of Ads. Daily I checked my account and it showed me that it has added to so and so cents and I was satisfied that I am earning money. Although I saw that I am earning a few cents every day but I did not see that how much it is costing me to log in to internet and how much time of mine is wasting. I became so used to it that I remained online for hours every day. Due to Dial up connection, speed was slow, resulting card using more money and less ads opening. Nevertheless I did not count it. One day I was able to accumulate sixty to seventy percent of the required amount in my account which was some thirty to thirty five dollars and almost two thousand to two thousand five hundred in Pakistani rupees. One day it so happened that when I logged in my I.D. I say there were no Ads. In fact when you log in to your I.D, you find Ads Link there and you are required to click there. I was shocked that to find no Links there. Then I thought that they may resume later. But for full one week, I found no link. I was quite worried as I had spent a lot of my time and money on this. For almost some ten to fifteen day, the situation was same and then I came to know that my I.D has been closed and all the dollars that I had accumulated in my account had been finished. I was very dejected that that day as I had spent a lot on internet and my family members had also been annoyed with me because I kept on sitting on internet whole day.”
So readers! It was Abdullah’s story. Now let us turn toward the research that I have made. In fact it so happens that a website is created. Next different companies are offered to post banners there for the publicity of their brands on cheap rates. Afterwards the visitors are tempted to click those banners and you will earn money. Now it so happens that the company whose banner is posted there is satisfied that daily so much people are clicking our brand and the people who click are in deception that the amount is accumulating in their account. The website maker is in the middle who takes the benefit and grabs an appreciable amount of money from various companies. When users of a website are increased, the rates of advertisement on it are also increased. Now we come to the point that how these websites increase their users. When a visitor makes his I.D on any of such websites, he is given a referral link that claims that the user will be given a proportion of all those people who click on this link. Now this particular user posts this referral link on all the forums or adds it to his signature with the title Earn Money Online. When others see this title they are also trapped like Abdullah and make their I.D by clicking on the referral link. They are also given a referral link and so on. If for this people use Dial up Connection, they spend hundreds on the cards. The people, who use DSL, waste their precious time. The benefit is solely to the website maker. When you accumulate sixty to seventy percent of the required amount, you get less links and ultimately this cycle ends. You wait to have more links but after a short time your I.D is altogether closed and your time and money both are wasted.
Websites play the trick that some people are paid in reality. Suppose you got the amount. Now you will tell everybody out of the happiness of your achievement. This adds to their publicity. The people who are given the money, their email address is also given to confirm that they really get the amount. But the email addresses of thousands of those are not given who do not get the amount.
Friends! There is no free lunch in today’s selfish world. Everybody has his secret ambition. These website makers are no saints of Allah to donate amount to everybody. Excuse me for I feel the people who think of earning money this way are beggars as beggars also want to earn by collecting each cent without hard work. Remember, “Hard working earner is Allah’s Friend.”
Some of you people may object my article. My research is at its own place and everybody has right to object.
I need your prayers
Regards: Mirza Danish Baig

Post a Comment Blogger

Thanks for comment us.

 
Top